19 Şubat 2016 Cuma

Angelina Jolie: "I Never Thought of Myself as a Mother"

Angelina Jolie: "I Never Thought of Myself as a Mother"




it's hard to imagine Angelina Jolie without her six children – but the actress has admitted there was a time when she thought she'd never have a family. "It's strange, I never wanted to have a baby. I never wanted to be pregnant. I never babysat. I never thought of myself as a mother," the star told the Associated Pressduring an interview in Cambodia this week.

In fact it was only after Angelina came to Cambodia to film 2001's Lara Croft: Tomb Raider that her maternal instincts began to kick in. The star spent time playing with children at a local school, and she said: "It was suddenly very clear to me that my son was in the country, somewhere."

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder